Monday, October 30, 2006

Random Sketches



I'm probably the least productive artist you'll ever meet. When I could be drawing and creating finely tuned art, I find I'm overtaken by procrastination or the need to do other things.

When I shouldn't be drawing (meetings, at my desk waiting for something to upload on our Intranet), that's when I grab a pen/pencil/watercolours and bristol board.

This has been a persuasive affliction from pretty much day one. If not for a constant need to draw things, I might have done better in all levels of my education. Not that I did badly, but I could have been a little more focused. The problem is, when I get bored, my mind wanders and my hand does all the thinking.

Anyway, here's something randomly sketched while waiting for a meeting to start; I have tons of things like this - I'll post more as I recover them from the paper on my desk.

No comments: