Wednesday, October 11, 2006

If a picture is worth a thousand words, does it recoup for a writer’s laziness?

This week, your power rankings come in handy visual formats!

Paul’s Team


Paul takes #1 this week. I foresee him overtaking Lindsay soon.

Lindsay’s Team


Lindsay had a bit of a down week (although he bettered most of the league). Paul is creeping up on you.

Brian


Brian’s team is strong, but there’s still something not quite “right.” Even the horse knows that he doesn’t have enough to take top spot.

Larry

Your team is efficient and performs well. Somehow you’re getting it done, but still, like this car, nobody really has to take you seriously yet.

Ryan’s Team

Remember Sully when I told you last week that I would put you in last for your smart-assness? I liiiiieeeeed. Ryan stays were he is because he can’t better Larry, but Wayne isn’t exactly catching up either.

Wayne’s Team


Dude, where’s your team? Like the movie above, Wayne’s team is barely passing as entertainment these days. Wayne, your team is officially the Ashton Kutcher of fantasy football and last week was your team’s ‘The Guardian.”

Ian


This is all I need to say about Ian’s team.

Derek’s Team


It’s almost to this point with only a few points above me. Another poor showing and I’ll be moving up a spot – not by talent but by brutal default.

Dean’s Team


Yeah, that’s my head. Subzero represents my fantasy football team’s performance so far.

Dennis’ Team
Yeah, this team is that ugly.

No comments: